Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Fun with Mistress Brianna & Kayla

Sometimes as a sissy maid I get the opportunity to help some of the Mistress's with their own subs, and today I was helping Mistress Brianna with her cute little subbie Kayla.

Mistress Brianna had a few things in mind for Kayla and needed my help in getting her ready, she handed me Kayla's leash and ordered her to strip...I was going to be her handler for the day! :)

Mistress Brianna wanted Kayla to be cleaned out (from the inside) so today she was going to be recieving a big soapy enema :) Poor Kayla's eyes nearly popped out when she was brought over the the special chair and told to hop on up...

Kayla looking a bit nervous before her enema!

Mistress ordered me to make sure the straps holding Kayla in the chair were tight and secure while she filled up her enema. I pulled the arm and legs restraints nice and tight, just to be sure Kayla wouldn't be able to wriggle free while she's getting filled up.

As I was finishing lubing Kayla's ass, maid Paula came in, she had been cleaning around the mansion and had popped in when she heard us talking. Poor Kayla really went red when she saw another maid walk in, as if she wasn't embarrassed enough...

Kalya getting filled up :)

Once Kayla was lubed up, Mistress moved over the enema stand between Kayla's legs, I thought her eyes were going to pop out whe she say the big bag of warm soapy water that was soon going to be inside her!

Mistress smiled down at her as she pushed the nozzle inside Kayla's tight ass, and opened the valve on the tube. Almost immediately Kayla began squirming, as the warm water quickly flowed into her...its a good thing she was strapped down, hehe.

Paula and I rubbed her rumbling tummy as she was being completely filled up, her face was bright red and she was having real trouble holding the enema inside her. Mistress pulled the nozzle out of her ass when the bag had been completely emptied up her ass, and ordered her not to spill a single drop!

Poor Kayla was really struggling to hold the huge enema inside her, so Mistress Brianna thought she shouldn't take any chances and handed me a huge diaper and ordered me to put it on Kayla!

Diapered and holding an enema!

Paula and I helped Kayla out of the chair and Mistress Brianna made her jump up and down to make sure the enema was properly inside her. Kayla's tummy looked all big and bloated...I bet she really needed to go!

Mistress Brianna took us both back to her place, and ordered me to strip while we waited for Kayla's enema to get to work. Kayla was told that she would have to hold it for 30 minutes and would be punished if she didn't! Eeep.

Mistress winked at me as she slipped Kayla's dildo gag into her mouth and clipped it on tight behind her head, she then ordered me to lube it up and get on the bed....

Dildo-gagged :)

Mistress Brianna pushed me over a cushion on the bed, so my sissy ass was sticking straight up in the air! I felt Kayla climb slowly onto the bed behind me, I could hear her tummy rumbling, she was really straining to hold her enema by now!

Mistress Brianna told her to thank me for helping her with getting cleaned out, and her huge rubber gag was how she was going to do it, hehe. I gasped as I felt the cold slimy cock poke at my tight rosebud....and I almost came when Mistress Brianna pressed the back of Kayla's head, pushing the huge dildo slowly up my ass!

0.0 It feels SOOOO good!

I had to bite my lip to stop from moaning out loud, Kayla's cock was stretching me wide open! She was really working it in there, I was being pushed right down onto the bed, hehe. The friction in my ass from the cock was intense!

Just as I was on the edge Mistress ordered Kayla to stop and she pulled the huge face cock out of my ass with a long sloppy "pop". Mistress Brianna had her lie down on her back on the bed, and told me to climb on top of the huge glistening cock!


Once Mistress made sure the fake cock was fully up my ass, she ordered me to bounce up and down on it! I screamed out loud as it pressed hard against my prostate and brought me right to the edge...

All this was too much for poor Kayla, her aching bowels couldn't hold out any longer and she released her enema into her diaper, just as I came hard all over Mistress's Brianna's bed! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment